2019 Gobbler Gauntlet
Back for the 7th year, and after having grown year-over- year into one of the largest fitness competitions in the Northwest, the GOBBLER GAUNTLET™ will once again put your fitness to the test! What do Dave and Andy have up their sleeves this year? You’ll have to sign up to find out! 🙂
OREGON EVENT – Saturday November 9th, 2019
WASHINGTON EVENT – Saturday November 16th, 2019
***7:00 AM to 5:30 PM*** (Tentative Schedule)
OREGON EVENT – Oregon State Fairgrounds – PAVILION — 2330 17th Street NE Salem, Oregon 97301
WASHINGTON EVENT – Washington State Fairgrounds Agriplex — 110 9th Ave SW, Puyallup, WA 98371
- Male/Male/Male Advanced (Rx) Team
- Female/Female/Female Advanced (Rx) Team
- Male/Male/Male Intermediate (Scaled) Team
- Female/Female/Female Intermediate (Scaled) Team
- Male/Male/Male Novice Team – no finals, no price increase
- Female/Female/Female Novice Team – no finals, no price increase
- Male/Male/Male Masters Team (cumulative age of 3 members must be 120 years or more; no athlete on team can be younger than 35 years old)
- Female/Female/Female Masters Team (cumulative age of 3 members must be 120 years or more; no athlete on team can be younger than 35 years old)
- Male/Male/Male Pre-Teen/Youth Team (ages 9-12)
- Female/Female/Female Pre-Teen/Youth Team (ages 9-12)
- Male/Male/Male Teen Team (ages 13-15)
- Female/Female/Female Teen Team (ages 13-15)
***WE HAVE TO CAP REGISTRATION AT 180 TEAMS!*** (Per Location)
For the Oregon Gobbler, join us for the original and premier three-person team event hosted this year at the 60,000 sq. ft. PAVILION at the Oregon State Fairgrounds! For the Washington Gobbler, we will be hosting the event at the Washington State Fairgrounds Agriplex! We will once again have a blast, crush some WODs, and find out once again which team is the Gobbler Gauntlet champion!
The GOBBLER GAUNTLET™ is open to all level of athletes over the age of 18. All athletes are encouraged to familiarize themselves with different fitness domains; more specifically to have some exposure to CrossFit-style workouts and powerlifting. The Rx division includes all powerlifting, bodyweight, and gymnastic movements. NW Fit Games does not program muscle ups in regular competition, however they have shown up in finals. The Scaled division will include lighter weight and less advanced movements than Rx. All athletes will be required to sign a waiver.
– RX, Masters, Scaled
o Oregon – $330 per team*
o Washington – $295 per team **
* Discounted to $295 until October 1st, additional service fees apply.
** Discounted to $265 until October 1st, lower price for WA event in the first year, additional service fees apply.
– Novice, Youth, Teen
o $260 per team*
* Discounted to $225 until October 1st, additional service fees apply.
o Fee includes
- 3 or 4 competition workouts + finals for top teams
- GOBBLER GAUNTLET™ t-shirt (not-unisex)
- Entry fee cannot be refunded, but it can be transferred to another individual up to 1 week before the event.
Cash for winners:
o First Place: $500* + Trophy
o Second Place: $400* + Trophy
o Third Place: $300* + Trophy
o Cash prizes contingent upon 400 athlete participation (which we will get) and ONLY FOR Rx TEAMS.
o Scaled/Masters teams receive a trophy and swag!!!